Perfect for batch cooking and easy to make ahead, this baked oatmeal recipe is simple, satisfying, and very forgiving.
Oatmeal is delicious, filling, and super versatile. I usually make one batch of baked oatmeal on Sunday and pack it to take to work – grab and go! I love switching up the add-ins based on seasonal fruit, or whatever I’m feeling that week. Some of my favorite combos so far have been blueberry-coconut and banana-chia.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, olive oil or apple sauce
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- berries – my favorite is adding blueberries
- 1 sliced banana
- diced apple
- Chia seeds
- slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Place into a greased baking pan
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool.
- Cut into 4 individual pieces. Serve cold or warm! It can be reheated in the microwave if desired.
Let me know what your favorite combinations are in the comments below.