This recipe is adapted from one of my favorite sites – Nutrition Stripped. I switched a few things around due to what I had available in my kitchen and they came out amazing!
- 1 cup flour (I love King Arthur!)
- 1/2 can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice (Trader Joe’s brand is great!)
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 cup oat milk
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- shredded zucchini
- mashed, ripe banana
- shredded carrots
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients together.
- Using an immersion blender, combine all wet ingredients until creamy. Then pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Use a large non-stick pan that is well greased with coconut oil. Pour 1/3 cup of batter into the pan at a time. Cook on medium heat & let cook until bubbles form on the top. Flip until it’s cooked through.
- Repeat until all the pancake batter is cooked!
Tip: Make a double batch and freeze for later! They are great reheated in the toaster.
Can’t wait for you to try it!
[…] Pumpkin Pancakes […]